Sunday 15 December 2013

LIFE IS A KALEIDOSCOPE OF COLOURS

Hello galz!

I tried something different today. I embossed a blue cardstock using Itsy Bitsy Spring folder and highlighted the embossed butterfly with Versa stamp.
 
 




 

      Then an idea occurred to me that why not give different colours to this card and then I coloured rest of the embossed pattern with Sakura Gelly  Roll pens. I added a cool sentiment & using stamping pads coloured it orange  and applied  dark blue colour to the edges. I chose a cream colour cardstock  as my base using EK Success Scallop Punch with Border along with orange and blue cardstocks. Then for final touch,  added striped light blue ribbon  and decorated it with flowers and added rhinestones to them.
I think, my card is a colourful canvas. What do you think???

ENTERED FOR CHALLENGES:

http://sparklensprinklecreativechallenges.blogspot.ca/
http://polkadoodle.blogspot.in/
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.in/
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.in 

18 comments:

Bev said...

Such a vibrant project. Thank you for joining in with us at polkadoodles.

Donna Ellis said...

Very pretty card, Vinita! Now to put on my other hat. Thank you for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle this month! I hope you will submit more of your pretty cards to the challenge in the future! hugs, Donna {Creative Smiles}

New Creations said...

Thank you so much Bev.

New Creations said...

Thank you so much Donna. Its so nice of you to admire my card.

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty. Love the vibrant colors. So glad you joined us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.

New Creations said...

Thank you Anne.

New Creations said...

Thank you Anne.

Kitt said...

Beautiful colors and detail. Well Done. Thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations

New Creations said...

Thank you Kitt.

PaperDaisies said...

Stunning. Love the design. Looks fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

New Creations said...

Thank you Linda.

New Creations said...

Thank you Nina for admiring my card.

Unknown said...

So very lovely, I love the colours. Thanks for playing along at
Creative Fingers
& wishing you a Merry Christas
Hugs, Teresa DT
Ceesa's Card Creations

Angelique said...

Gorgeous. Lovin the colours.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

New Creations said...

Thank you Teressa.

New Creations said...

Thanks a lot.

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Beautiful card and so colourful thankyou for joining our challenge at artistic inspirations.
Good luck
Fiona dt x

New Creations said...

Thanks.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.